Ever Eco Sponge Cloths Chasing Scandi Leaves
Zero waste dish cloths in luxe prints and colourways to complement our kitchen decor? Yes please! Check out our Ever Eco Sponge Cloths Scandi Leaves in a twin pack!
Beautiful and functional, these multipurpose sponge cloths have been a staple in many European homes for generations. Ideal for the kitchen and general home cleaning. Reusable, effective and compostable at the end of their lifespan. For the minimalist home, Scandi Leaves features our signature leaf pattern in dove grey and white.
Why we love them:
- Twin pack with two different designs
- Made from plants (70% plant cellulose and 30% cotton)
- An eco alternative to synthetic fabric and microfibre cloths
- Natural material printed with water based ink
- Highly absorbent and quick drying
- Biodegradable and home compostable
- Dampen to use as a cleaning cloth or dry in place of paper towel to absorb spills
- Wet the cloth before using
- Pop in the washing machine or top rack of dishwasher to clean as required
- Hang to dry
- Avoid tumble drying to assist in longevity of cloth
- Your cloth’s lifespan depends on what it’s used for, how often it’s used, how often it’s washed and products used with. Based on average use, each cloth will last 6-9 months. You will know when it’s time to replace as the cloth will become thinner over time.